our beautiful vineyards
Visit Lucas Vineyards!
We know you’ll love your experience here!
At Lucas Vineyards, the experience we provide our customers is what sets us apart. We pride ourselves on celebrating every visitor who comes through our doors. To us, when you arrive at our vineyards it’s not just another customer visit, it’s an occasion! Whether you are already a case club member, an event patron, a wine customer, or a brand-new visitor to our beautiful vineyards, our wine family will greet you warmly and value every minute you spend enjoying your wine tasting, browsing the gift shop, or relaxing outside with a fresh bottle of wine.
When visiting us, here’s what you need to know:
- We will be offering outdoor, seated tasting flights with snack add-on options, wine by the glass or bottle, wine slushies and tasting room sales. No indoor tastings will be offered at this time, so dress appropriately for the weather. Tasting flights will include 5 wines of your choice with a Lucas Crushing 40 Years souvenir wine glass for $10. Hungry? We have snack add-on options too.
- We are following the NYS and CDC guidelines, therefor face masks are required anytime you are interacting with staff or not seated, even when walking around outside. We have masks, if you forgot yours.
We want to stay open and keep everyone healthy!
- All tasting groups will have their own table and all tables will be separated by at least 6 feet. Please be considerate of other tasters waiting and plan on a max of 30 minutes for a tasting flight.
The last tasting flight will be seated at 4:30pm.
- Group size is limited to 6 individuals. That means if you have any members of your group that are under 21, they count as part of that 6 and must remain within arms reach of your group at all times.
- We are not accepting reservations at this time.
- The tasting room will be open for purchases, restrooms and shopping. Per NYS guidelines the indoor space is limited to 50% occupancy, so there may be limited space for folks inside.
- Social distancing must be respected on the lawn and in the tasting room whenever possible. If the weather turns stormy, please shelter in your vehicle.
- You can bring a blanket or picnic, but any alcohol must be purchased from Lucas Vineyards. No exceptions or you could jeopardize our liquor license.
- For your safety and the safety of others please follow all posted signage. For example, we will have sanitation stations at the entrances and exits. Please use them.
- Dogs are permitted outside only, however they must be kept on a short leash and not allowed to visit with other parties.
- We greatly appreciate your patience while we sanitize between groups, practice all recommended guidelines set forth by NYS and adapt to our new routine.
Current Re-Opening Hours:
Monday -Sunday: 11-5pm: Open for tasting flights, sales, wines by the glass or bottle and slushies. The last tasting will begin at 4:30.
These hours are subject to change.
Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Groups & Tours
We are not accepting any reservations at this time. Group size is limited to 6 individuals.
Our gorgeous Finger Lake scenery makes it pleasant drive to Lucas Vineyards from wherever you live.
Take Route 89 North to Interlaken, approximately 17 miles. Turn left onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.
From Geneva, Waterloo, & Seneca Falls:
Take Routes 5 & 20 East to Route 89. Head South on Route 89 to Interlaken, approximately 20 miles. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.
From Watkins Glen:
Take Route 414 North to Lodi. In Lodi, turn right onto Route 96A. Follow 96A to Interlaken, approximately 5 miles. Turn left onto Route 96 North. Follow 96 North through town. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/2 mile on the right.
From NYS Thruway (I-90):
Take NYS Thruway Exit 41. Head briefly on 414 South to Route 318. Follow Route 318 to Route 89. Take Route 89 South to Interlaken, approximately 20 miles. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.