our beautiful vineyards
Visit Lucas Vineyards!
We know you’ll love your experience here!
At Lucas Vineyards, the experience we provide our customers is what sets us apart. We pride ourselves on celebrating every visitor who comes through our doors. To us, when you arrive at our vineyards it’s not just another customer visit, it’s an occasion! Whether you are already a case club member, an event patron, a wine customer, or a brand-new visitor to our beautiful vineyards, our wine family will greet you warmly and value every minute you spend enjoying your wine tasting, browsing the gift shop, or relaxing outside with a fresh bottle of wine.
We are open 7 days a week from 11-5:30 for seated tasting flights and sales – The last tasting flight will be seated at 5:00 pm.
These hours are subject to change.
Your support means so much to us and we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Lucas Family
When visiting us, here’s what you need to know:
- We are not accepting reservations at this time. Capacity is limited.
- Group size is limited to 6 individuals. We will not split groups.If you have a group of more than 6 people with a maximum of 12 people, depending on space available and staffing, we may be able to accommodate your group outside (weather permitting) for glasses of wine and wine slushies (available seasonally).
- We offer seated tasting flights with snack add-on options, wine by the glass or bottle, wine slushies and tasting room sales. Tasting flights will include 4 wines of your choice, plus a special featured wine and crackers. Hungry? We have prepackaged snack add-on options too.
- All tasting groups will have their own table. Please be considerate of other tasters waiting and plan on a max of 30 minutes for a tasting flight. The last tasting flight will be seated at 5:30 pm.
- Dogs are allowed inside at this time.
Please note the following:
We will be opening at Noon on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
We are open 7 days a week from 11-5:30 for seated tasting flights and sales. Our last seated tasting flight is at 5:00. We look forward to seeing you!
Hours are subject to change
Groups & Tours
We are not accepting any reservations at this time. Group size is limited to 6 individuals.
Our gorgeous Finger Lake scenery makes it pleasant drive to Lucas Vineyards from wherever you live.
Take Route 89 North to Interlaken, approximately 17 miles. Turn left onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.
From Geneva, Waterloo, & Seneca Falls:
Take Routes 5 & 20 East to Route 89. Head South on Route 89 to Interlaken, approximately 20 miles. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.
From Watkins Glen:
Take Route 414 North to Lodi. In Lodi, turn right onto Route 96A. Follow 96A to Interlaken, approximately 5 miles. Turn left onto Route 96 North. Follow 96 North through town. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/2 mile on the right.
From NYS Thruway (I-90):
Take NYS Thruway Exit 41. Head briefly on 414 South to Route 318. Follow Route 318 to Route 89. Take Route 89 South to Interlaken, approximately 20 miles. Turn right onto County Road 150 and follow the signs. The winery is located 1/4 mile on the left.