Come experience Cayuga Lake’s first winery and get a little Nautie! Lucas Vineyards is “a must stop” during your visit to the Finger Lakes. For more than 37 years the winery has been anchored by the Lucas family, growing grapes and making acclaimed wines. Their wine is consistently top-notch with reasonable prices and paired with a fun atmosphere; it’s a great choice.
Read more about Lucas Vineyards
- A Nautical theme inspired by Tug Boat and Nautie Wines.
- Stunning views of their vineyards and Cayuga Lake with an outdoor picnic area.
- Friendly, fun and informative staff.
- A Diverse collection of estate-grown wines, including Riesling, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Iced wines and more.
- Thirsty quenching Wine Slushies, Sangria and wines by the glass.
- Packed Gift Shop stocked with unique, memorable items.
- FREE, live music on Thursday evenings at Nautie Summer Nights.
With all Lucas Vineyards has to offer you’ll have fun, taste wine made with pride, get a little “Nautie”, and experience a Finger Lakes original favorite.
Tasting, shopping, a picnic in our lovely garden, getting a little bit "Nautie" – it's all fun. We're right on the Cayuga Wine Trail.
Plan Your Visit
From Tug Boat wine, to our "Nautie" themed wines and gifts, to our award winning Lucas Wines, it's all here!
Add a special touch to any occasion. Simply select your label design and personal message and let us do the rest.