- This event has passed.
Sips & Succulents – Cayuga Lake Wine Trail Event
June 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$65.00
Unfortunately, many of us know someone who’s been affected by breast cancer, so we’ve teamed up with the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund to bring you a fun event to help show our support. A portion of each ticket sale will be presented to their fund, which makes drinking wine all that much sweeter. Now that I’ve got your attention, let’s discuss the event itself: Succulents! They’re all the rage right now and even those with a “black thumb” are able to care for and enjoy these little cuties, so join us and travel the trail while you collect a different potted succulent at each winery you visit.
Single tickets are $65 (plus tax) and include:
- A different succulent at each winery
- A one-of-a-kind souvenir stemless wine glass
- 1 wine and food pairing at each winery
- 3 additional wine tastings per winery
- 1 recipe collection with succulent care guide
- Portion of proceeds from each ticket donated to the Carol M Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund
- Each ticket is good for the whole weekend, to visit each winery once.
Discounted designated driver tickets are available. The DD gets all the same perks as a regular ticket, minus the wine. They also get a special DD mug rather than a wine glass. $60 (plus tax) for a single DD ticket.