- This event has passed.
Heart of Harvest Festival
October 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come celebrate the harvest season with Lucas at our Heart of Harvest Festival!
The festival will feature:
- Local Food Trucks: Fitnell Farms, Eat the Foood, & Puttin’ on the Mitts
- Live Bluegrass Music by The Mathews Family Tradition Band
- Wine Slushie Bar with four different slushie flavors!
- Wine Making Demonstrations with winemaker Jeff Houck
- Birds of Prey Connections with Braddock Bay Raptor Research Group
- Fire Pits
- Tractor Tours of the Vineyards
- Local Vendors*
This is a free event that is suitable for the whole family. Event is open to the public. No coolers or outside alcohol is permitted. Blankets and chairs welcome.
Please note that while Lucas Vineyards is pet friendly, the birds of prey meet and greets as well as the wine-making demonstrations will not be accessible to individuals with pets for bird safety and sanitation reasons.
*If you are a local, non direct-sales vendor interested in participating – please contact McKinsey at email@example.com.