with those you love
Group Reservations at Lucas Vineyards!
Enjoy An Experience With Your Favorite People!
At Lucas Vineyards, the experience we provide our customers is what sets us apart. We pride ourselves on celebrating every visitor who comes through our doors. To us, when you arrive at our vineyards it’s not just another customer visit, it’s an occasion! Whether you are already a case club member, an event patron, a wine customer, or a brand-new visitor to our beautiful vineyards, our wine family will greet you warmly and value every minute you spend enjoying your wine tasting, browsing the gift shop, or relaxing outside with a fresh bottle of wine. If you’re feeling adventurous, we welcome you to enjoy a picnic in our vineyards (no alcohol allowed in our vineyards.)
We also love it when you bring your furry companion with you. Yes, friendly pet’s are welcome too!
Group Reservation Requirements:
- Reservations are required for groups of 10 people or more
- We are unable to accommodate groups of 35 or more
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold the reservation with complete payment due one week prior to the date of tasting
- Groups can choose between a $5.00 tasting or a $7.00 tasting. Both include 5-7 wines per person, but the $7.00 option includes a souvenir wine glass.
- Anyone under the age of 30 will be asked to present a valid driver’s license
- Lucas Vineyards retains the right to refuse service to any individual that is visibly intoxicated
- Reservations can be made by calling the vineyard at 607-532-4825 or by e-mailing email@example.com